So. On the day he took over Twitter, Elon Musk walked into the offices, carrying a kitchen sink.
The reason? ..to make a bad pun in a tweet: ‘entering Twitter HQ – let that sink in.’
Let’s be honest. It didn’t seem a good use of company funds, buying a sink for a joke.
So, to help him get better value-for-money – here are a lot more sink related puns for him.
- ‘Well that’s $44billion down the plughole..’
- ‘Forget the blockchain, we need to plan an Unblockchain.’
- ‘Twitter’s full potential is Untapped.’
- ‘I’m washing my hands of Parag Agrawal.’
- ‘I’m going to pull the plug on fake accounts.’
- ‘Twitter’s wage bill is draining finances.’
- ‘I’ve been Basin my figures on charging $25 for blue ticks.’
- ‘I’m turning Hot and Cold about allowing Donald Trump back on the site.’
- ‘Twitter’s content moderations problems will be resolved; they’ll all come out in the washbowl.’
- ‘um… I’m really plumbing the depths with these sink jokes.’
Next week: Elon Musk brings a toilet into the Twitter offices to make ‘I’m flushed with success’ puns.